Posizione e struttura
Founded in 1985, Restek Corporation began in a business incubator in State College, PA, with one employee and barely enough equipment to fill a 900-square-foot facility. Today, we have more than 250 owner-employees and occupy 128,000 square-feet of space at our state-of-the-art facility. We are looking for strong leaders from the chromatography field to join our team and journey with us into the 21st century!
We're a great company to buy from, because we're a great company to work for!
Restek offers employees the opportunity to create, develop, manage, and explore a variety of avenues in their course of employment with the company. Our employee-focused, open-book management philosophies provide our people with one of our most important benefits— a great work environment.
The 'Millhouse' contains fitness equipment, fully-equipped kitchen, and a gameroom for employee use.
Restek is easily accessible.
- Only ten miles from The Pennsylvania State University
- Within a few hours' driving distance of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and the D.C. area
- Twenty daily commuter flights in and out of University Park Airport
Complete with tropical plants and waterfall, the atrium is the centerpiece of Restek's facility.
Welcome to Happy Valley
Nature, sports, activities, art, music, community...
- Big Ten Penn State football, basketball, wrestling, and more
- The Bryce Jordan Center, completed in 1996, draws top performers such as Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, and Faith Hill
- Local and professional theatre and broadway productions
- Palmer Museum of Art on Penn State campus with permanent and visiting exhibits
- The area's own professional orchestra holds free and ticketed performances
- The Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts in July
- The Central PA 4th Fest. The largest all volunteer 4th of July fireworks celebration in the U.S.
- University and community sporting facilities for skating, swimming, tennis, and racquetball
- Seven state parks covering more than 10,000 acres and 4 beautiful seasons
- World-renowned fishing streams, caves, and prime hunting grounds for white-tailed deer, black bear, and wild turkey
From pre-school to post-doctorate work, Centre County's education system provides top-quality instruction at all levels.
- Because of their proximity to Penn State University, public, private, and diocesan schools throughout the county have access to resources not available in other communities
- Vocational/technical training institutions and Penn State University provide secondary, continuing, and adult education
- Penn State University offers 160 baccalaureate and 140 graduate degree programs
From the Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
Total Distance: 213.08 miles
Total Estimated Time: 3 hours, 40 minutes
From the University Park Airport
Total Distance: 7.84 miles
Total Estimated Time: 17 minutes